Monday 13 December 2010

Frank Lee Bag

Another present done!  Fortunately this one was quick and easy thanks to a lovely pattern & tutorial from Lisa Lam  my favourite bag designer. 

One evening spent cutting and folding fabric


One evening spent assembling bag and sewing on handles.

One rather nice, if I do say so myself, tote bag. 



I do love the fabric though, Gone with the Wind from Fabric Angels

Its been so nice to do a wee project again, just taking my time and not worrying too much about deadlines!  Last week was tough, every aspect of Narcolepsy in just a few days...  Constantly dozing off, sleep paralysis (that's when you know you are actually awake and you can hear everything, but your brain has paralysed your body thinking you were asleep, really nasty) hallucinations (fire seems to be a favourite of my subconscious, woke up and saw flames leaping up the walls in front of me)  cataplexy (sudden loss of muscle control usually brought on by rapid change in emotions - my fault, I watched the first few episodes of Miranda on i-player)  to name but a few... 

I've got a few more wee things to do for postage on Friday, but I might not blog them cos I'm keeping them a surprise... 

No comments:

Post a Comment